October 15: Early Bird Discount $25 if registered and deposit paid by October 15.
November 15: Add $25 if registered or deposit paid after November 15.
December 28 Cut-Off: No registrations accepted after December 28.
Registrations are not valid until registration form is completed online and deposit is paid online or postmarked to Summit 2018 office by due dates.
3 Steps to Summit 2018 Registration:
- Complete and submit online registration form by December 28.
- Pay minimum deposit to Summit 2018 office online or mail with payment form by December 28.
- Check-in on December 28 at registration desk with final payment due.
Registrations are not valid until registration form is completed online and deposit is paid online* or postmarked to Summit 2018 office by December 28.
Summit registration packages include:
- Standard Guestroom with One King Bed or 2 Queen Beds according to your registration package selection (this item excluded in commuter package).
- Four breakfasts & three evening dinners served by Hyatt Regency La Jolla.
- All scheduled Summit 2018 sessions, options and amenities, including complimentary coffee during select day-time hours in the Summit 2018 Coffee House and full espresso bar during the evening Summit 2018 Coffee House.
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla facility use.
- All food and beverage service charges as well as bell and maid gratuities are included.
Not included in Summit registration packages:
- Travel to and from Summit 2018, Hyatt Regency La Jolla, San Diego, CA
- Noon meals (transportation shuttles to select eating and free time hot spots may be available).
- Summit 2018 Shirts are available and must be ordered upon registration.
- Early arrival or late departure guests to Summit 2018 may purchase guest rooms at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla for a flat fee of $85 per room per night. These arrangements must be booked separately from the normal registration process through the Summit 2018 office (do not contact the hotel directly).
Summit 2018 Registration Cost:
- 4 in a room on 2 queen beds: $295/person (deposit of $170)
- 3 in a room on 2 queen beds: $325/person (deposit of $200)
- 2 in a room on 2 queen beds: $380/person (deposit of $255)
- 2 in a room on 1 king bed: $380/person (deposit of $255)
- 1 in a room on king bed: $550/person (deposit of $425)
- Commuter (sleeping off-site): $210/person (deposit of $85)
Young Adults age 17 or younger must have Summit-registered chaperone age 21 or older.
Airport Shuttle: The hotel offers airport transportation at additional cost to you (groups can negotiate price). Please contact the Summit Office if you would like to inquire about possible free rides from the airport with the church/Summit family.
The online Summit registration form invites you to complete your roommate requests. This can be changed with your log-in up to December 28. If you do not have requests that fill up your room based on your package choice, the Summit Office will assign roommates for you with hopes of you having a great Summit experience in mind. Maybe you should let us mix you in with other young adults in North America so you are blessed with new relationships?
Room lists for each region/yearly meeting will be sent to the primary regional group leader after December 1. Roommate assignments are subject to change up to December 28.
Cancellations or Changes:
Please notify the Summit 2018 Office immediately with any cancellations.
November 15: Any cancellations received by November 15 will receive reimbursement in full by check payment from the Summit 2018 Office (minus any credit card fees). Any cancellations received between November 16 and December 28 will be reimbursed minus deposit. Once registration is cancelled, deadlines and fees apply to any re-registration.
December 28: All registration payments are final and non-refundable after December 28. Cancellations or unexpected departures or dismissal after December 28 will receive no refund.
Substitutes are not accepted. Each registrant will be treated separately.
Changes to your registration form (roommates, package, etc) can be made with your log-in. Feel free to contact our office if you are unable to make needed changes or need any help. You must make required deposit by December 28 in order for registration to be valid, but if you make changes after your deposit is paid and before registration is closed December 28, the change in your cost and deposit balance can be settled upon conference check-in.
Registration Checks payable to “EFC-NA” (Evangelical Friends Church-North America)
Summit 2018 Office
Wichita, KS 67213